Monday, January 08, 2007

Into 2007, but no snow

Sorry for the lack of posts recently, I wont bother to go into it because it's too boring, it was technical rather than personal.

No bloody snow yet! I was expecting to spend most of my weekends skiing once I had moved here, unfortunately things are not going to plan, because mother nature has decided to skip a year and not snow. We could, of course, book something in italy or Austria , maybe in France, however, Petra won't be able to book holiday for quite a while so we'll have to be patient.

Petras job seems to be going well, she enjoys it and it's not too taxing, she can switch off when she comes home (which she seems to do anyway!) I am looking, and have sent CVs to a couple of places. I'm glad that my brother is visiting soon, he called me yesterday and has decided to come and see us in February, so only 6 weeks away. We'll still be in the rented flat at that time, so he only needs to buy flights, and lots of chocolate for me!

I have been doing a little photography lately, and liking the results, but it's a shame that I can't get the pictures to upload to my blog at the moment. When I sort the problem out I'll post new ones as often as I can. I have been getting updates from my mate in California, he recently had a new baby boy with his wife, and they seem to be doing well. He emigrated 18 months ago to start another life in San Francisco, and by all accounts it appears to be the right choice for them.

I have started a new school, which after one lesson I can say seems to be really good, the teacher is completely different, and I hope to become more confident and competant with the spoken language. I still have a few lessons at the old school to attend so I am at school 4 days per week for now.

Happy New Year to everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home