Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Czech Lesson

Yesterday I had my first Czech lesson, and it is really hard. I hope it will get easier, I have started the course late so I am about 3 weeks behind (6 lessons). Each class is 1.5 hours but the time goes really quickly. Just as well yesterday because I had a terrible headache by the finish. I think it's because I am having to listen so hard, the teacher is Czech of course and speaks English, but not clearly. She also speaks a lot in Czech to the class so that makes it even harder. The lesson was the beginning of studying verbs, and the 3 groups of verbs, we started with the 'a' group and 'i' group, and the changing end of the word. We get homework each night we have class. So last night when we got home I sat and did mine. Petra helps me of course, but there are somethings that she cannot explain, and I'm the sort that needs to fully understand something, but it was really good. My next class is wednesday, so I will try to catch up a little by then.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Back to school eh?!!!

What fun...

I'm still considering taking 'American' lessons...whole other language ya know...

5:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home