Saturday, September 30, 2006

We arrived

We have arrived in the Czech Republic, to our new home. We have a lovely flat to rent at the moment, I was a little surprised how nice! It’s a really good size, really clean, newly fitted and refurbished. It has a forest just behind it, which our balcony faces, the sun set over this side in the afternoon.

We have a lot of boxes around us as anyone does when they move. I will gradually get through them next week. We have to take our sofas to the weekend house for storage as it would have been too cramped and tricky to get them in the flat. Daron made the trip in about 12 hours or so, which was amazing, it was better because he could have dinner with us when he a got here.

I have changed up some money but not too much just yet, although I probably ought to make the most of it because its an excellent exchange rate at the moment.

We spent the afternoon yesterday as tourists wandering around and eating and drinking far too much, the weather has been fantastic, and is looking good on the forecast for a few days to come. We walked to see a few of the flats that we will take an internal look at, we showed Daron where they were. Today we will probably take a boat ride as none of us have done it yet.

Obviously I have my PC set up, it was so easy as the block of flats that we are in has WIFI available, so it was simple as 1,2,3! Vynikajici!

The house sale completed yesterday afternoon so I guess I am now a free man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home