Sunday, August 27, 2006

still waiting

Things are moving a long quite slowly at the moment, I have recently sent back to my solicitor the property details of my home, the fixtures and fittings list and the signed sale agreement, however, I have received a letter with a number of questions I have to answer for the buyers solicitor, a couple of them are easy but a couple of them are about the building permissions required for a couple of alterations at the house, the issue is not easy for me to solve as the questioned building work was carried out before I moved in and so I have no certificates of permission, I have referred this back to my solicitor to advise me on.  Hopefully I will be a little more educated on the matter by Tuesday and informed on how to proceed.

I am still excited to move to Prague but a little anxious about the sale of my house.  So tomorrow I have to go to work, as I booked Saturday off to help my brother move to his new home.  He will now be living in Sittingbourne with Helen, the house will be lovely when they complete the decorating and stuff they want to do, it’s a nice house from the 1920’s or 30’s, and is really cosy.

Eliza also moved to her new flat in Putney on Saturday, she will be starting her new job in London, so it was better for her to live closer, Petra helped move and then stayed in London with Eliza for the evening.  She had a night out with them and a little dance at a local club, she was a little hungover today, but I don’t think she wanted to admit it.

Yesterday I felt very ill myself as I had a night out on Friday, with a couple of ex colleagues from David Lloyd, but I got really drunk early in the evening, and spoilt the night, because I had to come home, but I got ill to so had a bad night.  Thankfully I feel better now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home