Thursday, July 06, 2006

Thursday

Its been a really crazy few days,  I have been working on some design work for a friend on Monday, Tuesday I started back working at a cycle store that I worked at about 8 months ago, then in the evening I worked in London with my brother, applying bomb blast film on the windows in an office block.  Wednesday at the shop,  I had to go and pick up the leaflets I deliver for another job in the evening, then today I was at the shop again and tonight back onto the design work.  So I haven’t  had much time to do anything else.

I had a call from the estate agents today, and they have booked a viewing at the house on Sunday, so I am really pleased about this, maybe our luck will change soon, and we will have the opportunity to move as we want to.

I was having a think about the recent sporting events that have had English sports men/women in and to be honest, we haven’t really done very well.  Rusedski, Murrey and Henman all got knocked out of the Wimbledon tennis, England got knocked out of the world cup by Portugal, The cricket squad lost against Sri Lanka and the Rugby was about the same.  So, really not a lot to be very pleased about.

Petra is looking as gorgeous as ever, she is so beautiful, it has been a little more difficult working all day and evening, but we both know it’s for the best.

Daron has gone on holiday today, off to Spain with Helen for a week, to spend some time with Helens parents in the villa they brought, I hope they have a lovely week, with lovely sunshine and rest.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Rusedski, Murrey and Henman all got knocked out of the Wimbledon tennis, England got knocked out of the world cup by Portugal, The cricket squad lost against Sri Lanka and the Rugby was about the same"

Some things never change.....!

4:56 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Rusedski, Murrey and Henman all got knocked out of the Wimbledon tennis, England got knocked out of the world cup by Portugal, The cricket squad lost against Sri Lanka and the Rugby was about the same"

Some things never change.....!

4:56 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home