Sunday, June 11, 2006

Saturday

What a rush around day, first thing in the morning we have to give the house a once over and make sure everything was spotless, we had our first viewing! I will update you on the outcome when I know more. We had a family BBQ to look forward to, have been looking forward to it because I knew it was likely to be a fairly large event and an opportunity to meet Helens family again in a relaxed environment. Petra and I arrived about 1.15pm after a slight tour of Sittingbourne because of my not paying attention to where I was going!

we had a great day, so many of the aunt's, uncles and cousins where there, and of course grandparents! In fact at one point there where 5 generations. They are a really funny bunch of people, and I don't mean in the 'strange' way, in the humorous way. Often spending 15/20 minutes arguing over something for fun. Very amusing. Of course I must mention the reason for the event, it was Englands first match of the world cup against Paraguay, unfortunately it was a disappointing game, with only 1 goal and a lack luster performance from the England squad, the only part to be pleased about was the result. 1-0 England

Sunday will be another relaxing kind of day, with Petras cousin and Auntie coming to see us, hopefully I will get the BBQ running and have a few hours in the garden. I'll be working most of the week so I will have to keep the house real tidy at all times in case we have more viewings whilst we're at work. Keep you fingers crossed for us, we really want to sell quickly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home