Monday, May 29, 2006

Rainy Days and Mondays

We have the usual Bank Holiday weather in the UK, RAIN. Be careful not to read that too fast, as it will look like UKRAINE. We always have the dilemma of 'what do we do?, we never have a problem if the weather is fine, we can think of a million things to do. But when it's raining, how can we entertain ourselves. Well I guess there are plenty of things, it's just we don't want to spend a load of money either because I haven't been working for 2 months. Just a quick comment on that point, I will find out on Wednesday if I have a job, and this will help us to move on with other decisions. Back to what to do today though I can think of a few things, such as, cinema, bowling, swimming, museum, ice skating, but not really much more than that. If I was a duck it would be fine, then there would be a lot of things to do, except that I wouldn't have much money again. I am sure something will turn up.

Did you watch the F1 from Monaco yesterday? Very interesting race, which I enjoyed very much, Schumacher, for all his faults and recent poor sportsmanship, drove a superb race, showing that wherever you put him on the track, even at the back, he will try to win! As much as I don't like him, I do admire him, for his sheer desire and passion to always be the best and never give into defeat. They are the traits of a successful person, not just in sport but any walk of life. It was also really good to see Coulthard on the podium, he took 3rd place and generally had a good race. Alonso was first, and Montoya was second. The disappointments where, Raikkonan and Webber have mechanical failure straight after the safety car had to be deployed, I think it was because there cars didn't like the heat once they slowed down.

don't forget to click on the link for my photo site and take a good look through, I will continue to post, but I would love some comments to help me on my way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home