Sunday, July 02, 2006

All or nothing

This weekend has been a really good one, I have been able to spend time with my wife and do the things we like to do, like going to the gym, cycling, walking, eating out, spending time in the garden and generally chatting, all of this has been made that much easier because the weather has been lovely, reaching temperatures of 32 degrees, the weather looks like it will stay this nice for at least a week to come.

The situatin with the house is very much the same, we have not had any clients view the place, so I have an appointment booked for tomorrow lunchtime to see the agents and talk about options, maybe it is time to put use multiple agents to sell the house?

As much as the weekend had mostly positives, it also have a terrible negative on Saturday when England lost the football match against Portugal and therefore are no longer in the competition, as much as I should not say it, I had an idea that we would not get through the quarter finals.  In the 5 matches so far, the play had not been of a good standard or at all competitive.  So, are World Cup dreams have been dashed and our interest in the competition will now wane.  The next few weeks for me will now become very busy as I try to work my way through 4 jobs, I will start full time from Tuesday with Cycles UK as shop manager in Maidstone, I will also need to complete the design and production of the new menu for a friend, I have 5000 leaflets to deliver for a local business and I have a bit of casual work to do for my brother fitting window film in London.  It’s the same old story, ‘all or nothing’.   But I am glad that I can be doing this and I have our holiday to look forward to in Prague.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home