Thursday, July 13, 2006

Not much new

Things seem to have gone crazy at the moment, I feel like I have no time to myself.  This isn’t really a moan though as we have been busy with many things some of which keeps us happy and healthy.  I am now working full time at the cycle shop again, the one which I left 8 months ago, working here is very convenient as it is in the town centre, regular hours (9-5.30) and I don’t need a car to get there. The pay is certainly not awful either.  I have continued with the leafleting to, so we go out one night per week for a couple of hours and then for a longer stint on a Sunday so we complete about 16 hours per week on this.  The work with my brother also kicks off again next Monday this time in Tonbridge rather than London, so at least it will be closer and easier to get to.  I really enjoy this work, as it is quite creative, working with my hands and no pressure at all, and again the money is acceptable.  We have been trying to keep up with our training as much as we can fit in, we still go out running in the evenings or for a quick bike ride, sometimes longer at the weekends, and I have been either walking or biking to work every day.

I called the estate agents again today, there may be some interest in the house and I am waiting for a call back to schedule a viewing, it’ll be great to have another prospective buyer to look, even if they don’t buy it would be a positive sign to generate viewings.

Got a call from my brother today, one that I wish I had got about 3 weeks ago, it was basically the opportunity of a job has come up as a sign writer, it would be just great for me to do this, because it would improve my ability in this industry and give me yet another option for when we go to Prague.  It’s just a difficult decision to make having only just gone back to the bike shop again plus we start our holiday in just 2 more weeks.  I hate to let people down so I am concerned about changing my job again, telling my current boss, “I’m off” because I know it will drop him in it a bit.  However, I do feel that I would like to give the sign writing a go.  The positives about changing would be to not work weekends, and possibly get a van for travelling, this would be a real plus.  So, it looks like I have more important decisions to make.

My mobile is up for renewal again, so I might go shopping and find myself something new, boys and there toys hey!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home