Saturday, July 22, 2006

A good film

Had a night out for a change, we went to the cinema to watch a film called StormBreaker, I really enjoyed it although it was probably a little average and shallow to really warrant spending £15 on a pair of tickets to be fair.  The film was a little bit like Spy Kids, maybe you have seen that.

I love Saturday, because after finishing work at 5.30pm I know I have 2 days off which makes me really happy then it’s only 4 more working days until we leave for Prague.  I really can’t believe how quickly the year is moving by, when I think I resigned from LivingWell at the beginning of January, and left them at the end of March, now it’s the end middle of July and I can’t really say I have done anything this year.  I never like to look back on a period of time and think that I have done nothing or achieved anything, however I always have to remind myself that it is up to me to make sure it changes.

We were meant to go to a barbeque tonight, but with the little rain we had today is kind of spoilt that chance, then Petra rearranged it for tomorrow forgetting that we are meant to be going for a barbeque with Daron + Helen. Which if course we will do after we have been out leafleting in the morning.  The walking I have been doing lately has been great exercise, it has helped me lose a bit of weight and I wanted to do that, so I am pleased.

I have come back around to thinking about the agents selling the house, I think when I get back from Prague I might end the contract with them and try another agent, I have no way of knowing if it will help, but it has been with Haart for nearly 2 months now and we have had just 2 viewings which came to nothing.  If only I could know what the right thing to do is?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home