Sunday, September 03, 2006

Sunday Afternoon

It’s been such weird weather here lately, since the beginning of august we have hardly had any nice days.  My training has been a little of beat too, since we got back from holiday I have not really done a lot other than walking to work.  I have just started to perk up a little over the last few days, I have been running with Petra, and cycled to work and been swimming this morning, hopefully that’ll be the start of a good routine again.  I do wonder what the month of September will bring, maybe some milder weather and a little sunshine with any luck.  I got an email from an old school friend of mine yesterday, he is the same age as me and just about a year ago he left the UK to move to San Francisco, he and his wife are just 7 weeks away from having their first child, ah bless!  He must be so excited and very anxious for the day.  I guess I question myself about when it will be my time for a family, but I just don’t feel that I am ready for it yet.  I hope Petra is patient with me?

My Brother has now moved to his new home and I am so pleased that he seems to be heading in exactly the right direction, I would really like to help him do up his new place but I’ll probably not be around long enough and will also be an extra pair of hands he doesn’t need.

Finished the second draft of Ulrics menu today, I’m still not happy with it, but I have to follow the desires of the client, I feel he chose the wrong paper and the wrong way of binding the menu, but C’est la Vie, as they say in France.

Sadly, I missed the tour of Britain which has just finished, the last day was today in London, yesterday the Kent leg happened which would have been great to spectate, unfortunately I was working and couldn’t get out to see any of it.

Maybe next year Petra will come with me to watch several stages of the tour de France, and we can have a little camping and cycling holiday?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home