Wednesday, August 30, 2006

As time goes by

Called my solicitor today, as Saturday morning I received a letter from her with questions I had to answer regarding the house. Some of the questions were quite straight forward however some of them were about building consent regulations with some of the work that has been carried out at my house. The thing with this is the work mentioned was all carried out before I bought the house, so over 10 years ago, so I explained that I couldn’t give them any planning permission documents, so she said this would probably be ok, but I may have to pay for an indemnity insurance policy, I don’t know how much this would be but at the moment I have to wait for the solicitor to pass back my comments and await more of the questions from the buyers legal team.

I have such an impatient nature that the process is driving me mad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home