Friday, September 08, 2006

Friday news

We have come into a spell of nice weather this week and it looks like it will continue for at least another 5 days or so, it’s been really quiet at work because of the kids holidays ending and them going back to school.  So, business has been poor.

I won’t go into the most recent drama with my house sale as sometimes I wonder if it just makes me sound more of a drama queen than anything else, but after quite a stressful couple of days I had a much more positive conversation today.  It appears that there are just a few more bits to tie up and we will be heading for a completion!  One of the water searches on my property has taken a long time and is still outstanding but should not take too much longer, and the agreed contract of sale has to be signed, other than this the final enquiries will be taken care of by my solicitor and that’s about it.

The timescales are now much more clear, well after these last few bits it should be rather quick if all parties in the sale agree, I am hoping for just 3 weeks from now, maybe the 29th September.  But as I said this all relies on the next week when it will all be finalised.

So, we will hire a van and book our one-way tickets out of here.  My brother will drive the van to Prague whilst Petra and I fly 1st class and set ourselves up at the flat we will be renting.  We can then look really hard for the home of our dreams in the historic town, you never know, maybe we will get that place at Trziste?

So, I am working tomorrow and I am meeting Daron for coffee in the morning at the club before work, we can catch up and make some more plans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home