Saturday, September 27, 2008

Podcasts

It's been a colourful week, I suppose I'll start with the weather as usual, it seems that I can't blog without explaining how the weather has been. The week started off rather grim, a little cold, and no sunshine around, but as the days rolled by it improved and by Friday the sun was back out and encouraging me towards the weekend.

This morning I had a well earnt lie in. I got up about 8.45am and shortly afterwards when the coffee had speeded up my waking rate, I slipped on my nice white Adidas running shoes, blue aasics shorts and a nice little sweatshirt to keep me warm on a bright sunny but only 9 degree morning, and headed out for a invigorating 8k run. It was the best way to start my weekend. It was actually the most exciting thing that I have done so far today.

Recently I discovered podcasts and since have enjoyed some really good laughs with regular download of some current comedy shows. So today I took a while to google for some more and much to my delight managed to find some additional pods to synch to my i-phone. One or two I would recommend are '8 out of 10 cats' , 'friday night comedy' and 'Steve Wright in the afternoon'. Give them a try, and if you also have some to recommend, let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home