Friday, September 12, 2008

Running and PowerYoga

I have been out for a fantastic run this morning. During this week I have been quite busy and suffering a little with sort muscles from the training that I did on Sunday night. If you have ever tried ‘Power Yoga’ and can remember the first time that you did, you’ll know exactly what I mean! I really enjoyed the yoga because it was so challenging and I could see how long term regular classes can benefit my muscle condition and general posture, and obviously give me a healthier back. I would like to return to have another go now that I am feeling mostly recovered. The Health Club that we went to was a fairly new one, and a much more upmarket one than you would usually find here. In fact I would go as far as to say luxury. This of course went along with a luxury price. It costs around 166 Euro per month for the full couple membership. We are not that rich just yet. Maybe next year eh!

So back to the run, I have been looking for new routes and some different destinations for my runs recently, and I am pleased to say that I am finding some enjoyable routes for my feet to travel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home