Thursday, September 04, 2008

Crazy Days

It's incredibly busy for us at work at the moment. We are in one of those sticky situations where our work has increased dramatically as the new process for Bid management settles in but we have lost a number of our team. It's been very tight like this for a couple of months now, so I hope it begins to improve soon. I'm sure everything would be fine once we are up to speed on the resources front. I suppose we have just got to grit our teeth and dig in for a while longer. You know what people say, sometimes things get a lot worse before they get better!

I noticed that the weather has been a lot warmer here than in the UK, I guess it's one of the reasons I like to live here. The summer feels so much longer, but really I think it's only because the average temperature is higher between say, the end of april untill into October. At the moment it is still in the high 20's whereas the temperature in the UK is struggling to top 20 degrees.

I always seem short of time these days, but I want to get a few more pictures up on my photoblog when I get the chance. I have got so many waiting to go on.

If I don't go to bed too late tonight, I should be able to get out for a run in the morning. so cau for now.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home