Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Another new school

I have had quite a busy time since my last post, I would say the most fun part was having a visit from my brother from England over the last weekend. We had a full weekend starting with a visit to the Zoo on Friday, and a further long walk after this, until we ended up in the night club (sort of) on Friday evening. The club was great, it had an 80's and 90's music night and I have to take my hat off to them as they played some real crackers. My brother managed to mix a few drinks in too short a time and was a little sick, also the club got too busy at around 1am so we left for home, catching the bus back. Saturday we were quite tired because of the long day before so we didn't walk quite so many miles. In the afternoon we went to the cinema and watched Hannibal the beginning, it was good and later grabbed some dinner at Colloseum, and walked it off around the old town. Sunday was another long walk to the Castle etc.

On Monday I started a new school, which I have to go to every morning for 3 hours this course will be for 3 weeks then I will be able to do another 3 weeks at the next level. After that I don't know what to do, I can continue with my evening classes as long as I want to.

It's raining again, but I am glad that we had a dry weekend, This afternoon I would like to go out on my bike but we'll see how it goes, I also have a lot of homework.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home