Sunday, May 13, 2007

Hot or Cold, Rain or Shine

The weather here had gotten a little worse lately, with a bit of rain and lower temperatures. however, today is amazing, at about 28 degrees it's el scorchio and we made the most of it by going first skating this morning then out for a bike ride this afternoon. we went to a nature part called Hostivar, the park is quite nice but not the best around here, we stopped for lunch at a restaurant and although the food was ok, waiting 45 minutes for it wasn't. Petra will go to see something at the theatre tonight and I was planning on going to see Spiderman, but now I am not sure.

This Friday we fly to Paris for 5 days for Petras birthday, I am really looking forward to it, because although I have been to France many times, never in a situation like this where is will be just the 2 of us for nearly a week, I have never really had the opportunity to site see.

We have also booked our trip to Vienna in July. This will be another enjoyable trip I'm sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home