Saturday, March 10, 2007

Lional Ritchie

I settled in now with the new school, it's mainly revision for me at the moment as I have already covered the areas of the language that we are studying, however, it is still very useful for me as I am quite poor at Grammar and repeating the areas that we are, has helped me to understand a lot more, so I am really pleased about this. I have one more week at level 2 then can progress to level 3. After this I don't know what to do other than possibly have some private lessons.

We are hoping to buy some in-line skates today, we'll go over to a sport shop in Kobylisy to try some on. unfortunately the weather is awful here today, lot's of rain. We have a better forecast for the week coming thank goodness.

Last night we went to a Lionel Ritchie concert at the Sazka Arena in Prague, firstly a little about the arena, it's the newest in Prague and having now been there I can say that it is an excellent venue, it has been built mainly for the ice hockey, however, it was also built with the intention of having concerts and events there to and it works well. It's also very easy to get to just next to the Metro station Ceskomoravska. The concert was excellent, it was Lionel Ritchies first visit to Prague ever! He performed brilliantly and interacted with the crowd constantly, to make it feel more personal. I was stood about 25m from the stage and had a great view of the whole performance all evening. His performance lasted about 2.5 hours so it was well worth the money.

Yesterday I had a call from the country manager for World Class in Prague but I didn't get to speak to him, so I will see what it's about on Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home